CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 11 Aug, 2011
There is very little information about the campus selection process of Tata Elxsi on the internet. If someone has appeared for their interview, please share your experience.

I have got some placement paper questions.

Check them here:

TATA Elxsi
5.1k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 29, 2015

Micromax has launched yet another mid-budget smartphone in its Canvas Series with Pace 4G Q416. In this day and age, when speed is all that we are after, Micromax has...
5.6k views

@nibhani · Jun 23, 2012

can anybody tell me that how pressure is an intensive property but i think that at many place pressure gernation depends on mass..u can see that if there are two...
6.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 27, 2012

Here is a list of seminar ideas for Chemical engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied after...
29.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 24, 2014

I was wondering if it's possible to delete an undelivered message on WhatsApp. Technically - if your message is being stored on a server before it's delivered to the recipient,...
73.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 26, 2013

The year 2013 has been a great one for Micromax Mobiles, one of the biggest consumer electronics company in India, as the country witnessed the launch of a series of...
13.6k views