TATA DOCOMO Website Hacked!

It looks like the Tata DOCOMO Website had been hacked. Google is now reporting the site as "Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!"

I searched Google and found that the malware is indeed present on the website. Look at this screenshot.

[​IMG]

If you browse the site using Chrome or Firefox browser, you'll see the warning message. There's no official comment from Tata Docomo yet.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEans what is the difference between firmware and software?
The Other Seminar Topics Are :: IP spoofing Internet Access via Cable TV Network Face Recognition Technology FireWire Param 10000 Refactoring On-line Analytical Processing (OLAP) Pivot Vector Space Approach in...
Hello I choosen a IEEE project in Networking,"Googling the Internet: Profiling the Internet Endpoints via the World Wide Web". But,I not know how to proceed,,,what tool to use,,,what frontend and...
What's the difference between 'sine value', 'exponential value' and 'mantissa value' ?
The details of the B.Tech/MCA hiring drive are : Degree/Branch : B.Tech/M.Tech (All Branches), MCA Passout Year : 2009 Or 2010 Passouts Cutoff % for BE / BTECH Xth &...