Tata DOCOMO New Year Ideas: Wonderful

TATA DOCOMO has launched a unique range of ‘DO Year’ E-greetings.

The purpose of these E-greetings is to introduce a cheeky and refreshing way of wishing each other this ‘DO Year’.

The inspiration for the ‘DO Year’ concept came out of the philosophy behind respecting the power of ‘DO’ in an individual. The objective was to urge people to shun their old habits and to transform into ‘DO’ers this ‘DO Year’.

Nice concept 😁 Don't you think ?

Check some of these

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

So, what will you DO this year?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how could i apply for sumeer training in it companies? Please help.
Google Phone is rolling out the Nexus One[N1] Phone in January 2010 It is going to be powered with Andriod 2.1 Operating System along with a excellent memory which stands...
Well, today I had my C++ viva at my school..and I screwed it up!! The answers to this question which I was asked may be easy but I couldn't get...
NASA selected three finalists to be the agency’s next cheap, robotic exploration mission. Depending on which wins, a probe will head for Venus, the moon, or a near-Earth object no...
Ads take over entire screen when you visit a website and intrusively play music, alerting everyone around you that you've visited a website that is probably not work-related and may...