Tails : Live OS for Privacy

Just in a hurry, so can't mention much, but look at this :

Quoting from official site : Tails - Home

Privacy for anyone anywhere

Tails is a Live%5Fusb, that you can start on almost any computer from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card. It aims at preserving your privacy and anonymity, and helps you to:

• use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship;
    all connections to the Internet are forced to go through Tor Project | Anonymity Online;
  • leave no trace on the computer you are using unless you ask it explicitly;
  • use state-of-the-art cryptographic tools to encrypt your files, emails and instant messaging.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone explain why do disk brake pads have holes? What purpose do they serve?
After tons of rumors, the new version of Android Kitkat 4.4.3 is finally released. In addition to major bug fixes, the latest update includes the fresh new Dialer and People,...
How does hard shade affect a solar array? And how do both types of shades affect the performance of solar array?
I passedout in 2010 cse btech. and worked 3 years as java developer but not gained too gud development skillls (i tried very hard to learn coding but not worked...
About me Akasg bais, a 3 yr student of electrical engineering, srcoem, nagpur with a kida of engineering (ie a kida to tear apart all the useless electronic stuffr in...