Tabla Maestro - All of 34 months old!

Hardly bigger than the tabla, this little guy has a big heart.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saar you watch Marathi channel? Awesome video!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    One of my regrets is that though I worked long in setting our Aurangabad unit I never learnt Marathi. Hope my neighbour and former colleague Narayan Joshi would help me out.
    Some of the top hindustani classic singers are from Maharashtra. Marath9i abhangs are very soul stirring. I listen to them all the time. Actually just finished listening to Dr.Prabha Atre singing Chandrakauns. Just divine.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #Salute, Sire! I look forward to meeting you in 2013. Hopefully, we'll have a Bangalore meet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the recent launch of Signature A119Q as a mid-range smartphone, Celkon is adding two budget Android phones to the Signature series, the Celkon Signature One A107 and the Celkon...
Sony Xperia Tablet Z which made its first appearance at the Consumer Electronics Show in US earlier this year is now available in India for pre-order. The model up for...
NX CAD or CATIA!! which one of them is better software to learn and in demand nowadays???
​ I like this Kickstart project that aims to combine your RC car with Quadrocopter. The end design indeed is awesome and it works! I already see the design being...
Japanese engineers are planning to turn Dotonbori Canal in Osaka, Japan into an 800m x 12m outdoor swimming pool. Once completed, it'd be the largest outdoor swimming pool in the...