System Sound on Booting

Problem of system giving sound when booting but does not display

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    check all pins are properly connected. If problem continues try to refresh your bios setup by removing battery which is placed on motherboard.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Vitus
    Problem of system giving sound when booting but does not display
    I dont get you.Does not display??
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Vitus: Do you mean that you can hear the *windows* starting music, but your screen is blank?
    I would repeat Gaurav's advice in this case->check out the monitor wire correctly connected to UPS or call out company showroom.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    ishutopre
    @Vitus: Do you mean that you can hear the *windows* starting music, but your screen is blank?
    I would repeat Gaurav's advice in this case->check out the monitor wire correctly connected to UPS or call out company showroom.
    I think he is talking about beep sound. There is some terminology of this beep. i heard this some where. If two beep sound simultaneously then it indicate that CPU is overheated. If signal beep this means that there is no ram etc.
    I may be wrong in this terminology.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    What kind of sound are you getting? Long beep with short interval or short beeps?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the disadvantages of the conventional intercom system?
What is the placement process of Nvidia? Could someone share the aptitude test questions of Nvidia? I heard that they give descriptive questions in the first test. I found some...
I woke up today morning and typed gmail.com & I saw a video beside the login window. It takes you to 'Google Email Intervention' Page. Here's what Google says: You’ve...
Hi My search is used 2 groups of rations,For the first group of rations, the so-called profit type local criteria were built in the form of membership functions, (in terms...
Send me project idea