CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberJul 28, 2011

check all pins are properly connected. If problem continues try to refresh your bios setup by removing battery which is placed on motherboard.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Reya

MemberJul 28, 2011

Vitus
    Problem of system giving sound when booting but does not display
    I dont get you.Does not display??
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberJul 30, 2011

@Vitus: Do you mean that you can hear the *windows* starting music, but your screen is blank?
    I would repeat Gaurav's advice in this case->check out the monitor wire correctly connected to UPS or call out company showroom.
    Cancel
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberJul 30, 2011

ishutopre
    @Vitus: Do you mean that you can hear the *windows* starting music, but your screen is blank?
    I would repeat Gaurav's advice in this case->check out the monitor wire correctly connected to UPS or call out company showroom.
    I think he is talking about beep sound. There is some terminology of this beep. i heard this some where. If two beep sound simultaneously then it indicate that CPU is overheated. If signal beep this means that there is no ram etc.
    I may be wrong in this terminology.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberAug 2, 2011

What kind of sound are you getting? Long beep with short interval or short beeps?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register