CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 11 Aug, 2011
I believe the selection procedure of Syntel is same as that of other companies:

1) Aptitude Test
2) Technical Interview
3) HR Interview

I have got some placement paper questions. Check them below.

Could someone share the interview experience with us?
@Manish Goyal • 11 Aug, 2011
AbraKaDabra
I believe the selection procedure of Syntel is same as that of other companies:

1) Aptitude Test
2) Technical Interview
3) HR Interview

I have got some placement paper questions. Check them below.

Could someone share the interview experience with us?
There is one round of Group Discussion too
@Ankita Katdare • 19 Dec, 2013 Anyone here as appeared for Syntel recruitment process or campus placement? Please share your experience with us.
6.9k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 18, 2013

Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country's largest passenger car manufacturer, never fails to amaze us. The last time we wrote about them it was about Maruti Ertiga CNG that help...
10.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 23, 2010

A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
819.7k views

@nilesh apte · May 29, 2012

Hello everyone, My name is NILESH APTE, pursuing my M.tech degree in structural engineering from VJTI mumbai, I m in my 2nd year now and I have to start with...
10.8k views

@maxz · Oct 26, 2009

Dear CEians, I had a small project going onto my final semester subject. Its a about a Circular Plate attached to the shaft spinning at 1280rpm 1Hp Motor. After that,...
6k views

@Reya · Nov 6, 2010

Hi friends do anybody know how to move the files and folders from one drive to another using command prompt in windows?
21.8k views