Sync Google Calendar With Microsoft Outlook 2016

Has anyone figured out how to sync Google calendar with Microsoft Outlook calendar? I guess it only allows you to import the existing calendar once; but you can't sync both calendars.

I've been using Google calendar synched with my Android and Desktop computer so that I add event on my mobile and get notification on my desktop when I'm working. I thought I'd get the notifications in Outlook as well; but the new Outlook does not offer any mechanism to sync.

If anyone's figured out a fix, please let me know.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which material i should use for upright manufacturing in a vehicle of weight 600kg ??
The all new tablet from iBall is a 7-inch Android 4.4 device priced at Rs. 5499. Called iBall Slide 6351-Q400i, this tablet according to the company, comes with 5 terrific...
DSK Benelli has become a popular brand across India for their affordable superbike range. This time around, they have announced a Limited Edition DSK Benelli TNT 600i as the bike...
i am using arm so i want to know about our driving licence. the chip placed in driving licence what kind of information it content and how can we exact...
When most of their friends were dreaming about their future jobs and the idea of savings to buy their own house, these two engineers were toying with the idea of...