CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 26, 2011

I am using Mac OS X at my office for some design specific work. Yeah, I find it kinda difficult to understand the Windows Keyboard mapping between Alt, Ctrl and Windows! 😔 I took a lot of time (2 days) to understand the difference between Control key and Command key!!! 😛

Even in Mac itself, When someone switches from old versions of Mac to Mac OS X Lion, they find the mouse wheel to scroll different! 😔 That might take some time to get used to. I have used Windows, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, and Mac OS X Lion! 😀

Regarding typography and presentations, Mac is awesome! Man! What a collection of fonts. And, Apple KeyNote? What to say? 3D presentations made easy! And a big support for iOS games like Angry Birds, etc. Did I forget to mention Apple Final Cut Pro? Oh my god! The awesome tool I have ever seen to author and edit movies! Finally, Photo Booth! The awesome image manipulator!!! 😀 I love Mac plus I am comfortable with Windows!

This is my experience.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register