Surat & Nagpur - Fast Growing Cities To Watch: Knight Frank & Citi Private Bank

According to the Wealth Report 2012, India is set to become the World's Biggest Economy ($85 trillion) by 2050. The report surprisingly mentions two cities Surat and Nagpur as the 'Cities To Watch' for growth. Ref: India to become world's largest economy by 2050: Report - Times of India

Excites me - because CrazyEngineers is HQ'd in Nagpur (does that surprise many of you?). 😁

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Wow, good to know that.
    Go ahead CE. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I am confused between these two phones. I am planning to buy a phone next month. I need your help in deciding with one is better : Sony...
I was just wondering, can we patent software/algorithm in India?
Hi, i came across this project and found it very interesting, i hope to do something similar myself but dont know much about elastomers... https://www.aisslinger.de/index.php?option=com_project&view=detail&pid=23&Itemid=1 the part i'm interested in:...
What are the concepts of time domain and frequency domain ? What is the difference between these two?
For whatever, unknown reasons I always hated 'loans'! I mean, the idea of paying more for the goods in the longer run just didn't fit into my brain. Looking back,...