supermoon

recently read in the paper that the " supermoon" phenomenon to occur on the 19 th of march. on this phenomenon the moon is nearest to the earth i.e. 2,20,000 miles. there is a belief that during this period volcanos erupt there are earthquakes and so on. this repeats after every 29 years. do you feel that the japan calamity is a warning of the supermoon??๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    may be, and they said it would occur for every 19yrs na!
    hope it wont be big again
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    *offtopic*

is anyone planning atrip to Planetorium on 19 ?? My bad :'(, I will be travelling then . I would really love if someone could end up going to a planetorium and have aview of the beauty of the moon. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I think Japan is also worried about this supermoon!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I think supermoon has nothing to do with the earthquake in Japan...
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    but then the high tides will be at their maximum level........... any danger then???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just went through Infosys Global Internship Program. They have mentioned that Students who are enrolled in our partner institutions can apply for this internship program called InStep. Does Infosys...
What is Music??? According to Merriam-Webster..Music is the science or art of ordering tones or sounds in succession, in combination, and in temporal relationships to produce a composition having unity...
Hi this is Harish pursuing my M.E. from Jadavpur Univ, Kolkata in Power Engg. Hope to have gud help here ..!! cheers 2 all da crazy engineers ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜
To all, I have to build a protection panel for a 25 - 50KW hydro generator employing the following relays : 1. -ve sequence relay, 2. Earth fault relay 3....
Hi Friends, Today I would like to say how to create a login system using PHP, without using Databases. We need these files: 1. index.php - Index file, where your...