Summer training in automobile company - B.TECH from NIT Rourkela

neer
@neer-W69vSO โ€ข Oct 27, 2024

hii guys, i m persuasining my B.TECH from NIT Rourkela and i m in 3rd yr .
i have to do summer training in this summer vacation (starting from may 08)..
i want to do that in any automobile company .
if u having any contact no. or email id of any person who can help me regarding training in his company ..
i m vary thankful to you ....
waiting for your reply

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Y2J_JATIN

    @y2j-jatin-yCe7g8 • Mar 21, 2008

    Hi
    I Am A Computer Science Engineering Student . I Want To Do Summer Training In Delhi This Year .so Please Tell Me Some It Companies Where I Can Really Learn. Also Please Tell Me The Hints And Procedure To Join These Companies.

  • just2rock

    @just2rock-DkmPtO • Mar 21, 2008

    neerhii guys, i m persuasining my B.TECH from NIT Rourkela and i m in 3rd yr .
    i have to do summer training in this summer vacation (starting from may 08)..
    i want to do that in any automobile company .
    if u having any contact no. or email id of any person who can help me regarding training in his company ..
    i m vary thankful to you ....
    waiting for your reply

    Contact Mr.tata ,he needs trainee for Singur plant๐Ÿ˜›
    just kiddin
    will help u out.

    dare to click #-Link-Snipped-#

  • zeba

    @zeba-vM5NB6 • Mar 21, 2008

    Hi all!! happy holi! ๐Ÿ˜
    I am in B Tech 2nd yr. Branch being IT doesn't give exposure to hardware. Can I learn the comp. hardware inside out in 1 summer training along with Advanced Java? I also wanna go thru the whole 2nd yr syllabus the same summer vacations. Help!๐Ÿ˜

  • mehtaamit12

    @mehtaamit12-algSng • Apr 13, 2008

    just post your cv

    or simply contact to:

    Tripti Bholla
    Asstt HR Executive
    (Training Dept.)
    UniSoft Technologies
    #-Link-Snipped-#

  • sarfaraz

    @sarfaraz-MbHEuV • Mar 18, 2009

    hello sir,
    i am a student of 6 sem. mechanical engineering. i want to do cnc programming course. as my summer training. please suggest me a institute in delhi or jaipur. is it possible to do such a course in duration of 2 weeks.

  • acutie2089

    @acutie2089-AyIOQm • Mar 21, 2010

    Y2J_JATINHi
    I Am A Computer Science Engineering Student . I Want To Do Summer Training In infosis or t.c.s This Year .so Please Tell Me Some It Companies Where I Can Really Learn free of cost. Also Please Tell Me The Hints And Procedure To Join These Companies.
  • crazy-engineer

    @crazy-engineer-fCpZSy • May 12, 2010

    There are many good institute in DELHI & nearyby & one of the finest institute is CETPA Infotech....they are really gud at training budding engineers on various technologies...

    You can contact them if you are looking for Instructor led training programs

  • flert

    @flert-w9r42G • Jun 14, 2011

    hey guyzzz...M rikki and m persuing B.tech from Machenical engg. i need training and i really want to do it


    plzz help me.......
    my mail ID is.....rikkigr8@gmail.com

  • flert

    @flert-w9r42G • Jun 14, 2011

    hey guyzzz...M rikki and m persuing B.tech from Machenical engg. i need training and i really want to do it in delhi region