summer training help

Sir can you guide me on my project.
My project is on a 3 Axis Robot which moves on a gantry, picks and places the objects from one side to other side.
It lifts only wooden blocks and also tell me the specifications of the robot.

Replies

• jeeva89
    jeeva89
    mini project

send any ideas for third year mechanical mini projects........
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Re: mini project

Hey Welcome to CE family....

Check out this

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sin25priti
    sin25priti
    Re: How to post on CE Forums?

sir
    I am interested for summer training(especially in Delhi,Ghaziabad and Gurgaon)
    So if you could just resolve my query:

To which companies I could apply and the procedure for applying?

I would be grateful if you help me at the earliest
    Thanking you
  • sin25priti
    sin25priti
    Re: How to post on CE Forums?

please me earliest
    thank you
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    hey..i m a II yr student,ece branch from b.k.birla institute of engineering and technology,pilani.
    i wanna do my summer training on robotics under the guidance of any good prof. of IITs or so....
    can any one plzz tell b the best option that where and how i can apply for that??
    thanx in advance

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please tell me the Important/Useful Chapters of 1) Quantitative Aptitude 2) Verbal and Non-verbal Ability from R.S Aggarwal for Written Test in Campus Placement of IT Companies. Also tell me...
Since a few days my PC is running very slow. The windows (Xp) restarts abruptly when I run heavy applications. I scanned the whole HDD with updated anti virus but...
hi all i wanna help in kalman filter i google it and read some good ppt but i think my prob. here based on statistical calculation it it if any...
Hi everybody😕 Can anybody suggest me a complete guide which also works as a ready reckoner for pump selection & design. If anybody has details of bottle filling machines,its types...
The company that is to be credited for this is Weta Digital located in Wellington, New Zealand The visual effects department at Weta comprises of some major processing power consisting...