summer training for 2 months

hi m krati pursuing BE(cse).........i am interested in undergoing summer training in some good companies like hcl or ibm.....so what is the proceduren all.........n i hav only 2 months.........n the topic is java....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys Am interested in doing MS in Software Engineering in the US or UK. I am a software engineer with 4.5 years of experience with my under graduation in...
I just want to know how to play audio and video files on red hat 5.4? I have downloaded Mplayer and I don't know how to install it as it...
I want to know how to decide how much height require for central storage tank..... Following points may helpful.... Tank wants to construct for a township project. In township total...
Helo guys, i recent got a scholarship to study any computer program of my choice but the thing is that i dont know the certification that will be helpful in...
I am doing a project on the gas cleaning system. We are using the Dolomite powder for the cleaning the gas. I have some issues about the dolomite powder which...