Summer Training after 3rd year

i m in 3rd year computer science engg.
i m looking forward to go for summer training after this year.
But could not get any right path to jump into.
From where cud i find the approprite training industries or institutes.
Plz help me out......😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    piyushcs
    i m looking forward to go for summer training after this year.
    But could not get any right path to jump into.
    From where cud i find the approprite training industries or institutes.
    Plz help me out......😔
    Try out the following -

1. Contact your seniors. They're the best ones to help regarding summer training in local areas.

2. Get in touch with your college alumni. Ask for help.

3. Try to contact the HR managers of the companies you wish to seek summer training from.

4. Ask your professors, lecturers for help.

Have you tried the above?
  • piyushcs
    piyushcs
    ya i hav tried the 1,2 nd 4th points but not the 3rd one....!!!!
    actully i wanna make my training fruitfull...not just for certificate..!!!!
    how can i get chance in big industries such as IBM,INFOSYS,L&T,....and some simlar ones....
    very i really get to learn something..
    😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Note: Refrain from using SMS text in your posts on CE Forums.

Option #3 will open avenues to training in big industries you mentioned. Have you tried writing to their HR managers? Contacts are easily available on the official websites of companies.
  • piyushcs
    piyushcs
    thanx sir...
    i will just try it out...!!!1
    😁
  • nick27
    nick27
    i am not sure if IBM or Infy provides summer training ...they do provide the six month industrial training...
    check out for IITs ,they provide summer internships...
  • anks
    anks
    Even i had a doubt regarding that. Do big companies like Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, Wipro etc provide summer training to undergraduates?
    I'm a student in 4th sem (2nd year), doing Computer Science Engineering. I'm looking for a good reputed firm for my summer training. but i have absolutely no knowledge of how to go about it all.
    Also i wanted to know which one of the following is better : summer training in a government firm or one in private companies?
    actually somebody had done his training from Software Park of India. Does anybody have any idea about whether its good?
  • varun28agra
    varun28agra
    hi SIR,

can you plz help me to find some companies for Summer training after this year.
    But could not get any right path.
    From where cud i find the approprite training industries or institutes.......:sad:😒
  • akcthereflection
    akcthereflection
    DUCC Systems is a gd option
  • n090985
    n090985
    how could you say about ducc systems??
  • stupido
    stupido
    The very meaning of summer training is lost as on date. Summer training used to be - the training or time you spent on hands-on-exercise in some industry. You may or may not get paid for your job. But today with such big no. of Students applying for summer training, its not practically possible for all students to get in to some industry.

Next option to the industry can be do it in some reputed institution in INDIA like iits and nits. In this case you work under a professor and try to work on some new-age technology and system, not something you can do it in your own college.

Now this option is also limited, as there are not many iits and nits - and not many professors who are free who can give you time.

The next option can be you do some training program where you can learn a new topic and spent time qualitatively during your summer vacation.

Students who are from CSE and IT or ECE can try for one such program at IMT Ghaziabad. IMT Ghaziabad along with XIM Bhubaneswar, BITS Pilani, LNMIIT Jaipur and BIT-Mesra Kolkata is organizing summer training camp coming summer. This will be different then all others institute who are just parting training - will be cause they are not fully commercialized yet. As you will get to work on live project, interact with some of the best academician in the country, and may be spent some quality time learning new thing.

If you are interested in such programs please search "summer training IMT ghaziabad" or Summer training + bits pilani' or bhubnaeswar LNMIIT Jaipur you will get enough resources online to do a background check of your own.

lastly - a word of caution - just dont go and do some training, do plan of your own what you want to do in future and invest your summer such that you can be benefited from the same.

all the best. if you have anything to ask, do post here.
  • akcthereflection
    akcthereflection
    my seniors took the training in DUCC Systems.One even gt placed in it after d training..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys....m new to d forum so sry fr ne mistakes....guys i need an innovative idea for a software....as in d concept....or what it should....my brains nt wrkin d creative...
3M launches its most comfortable cup-shaped respirator yet 3M, the diversified technology company, has introduced a new addition to its market leading range of disposable respirators. The company, a leading...
3M, the diversified technology company, develops hearing products specifically aimed at the manufacturing industry, to try and help prevent workers suffering from workplace hearing loss. Some 170,000 people in the...
Respected ,Sir I can use IC 8252 instead of AT89S8252.what is difference between them ? and which photo diode and keypad use.
Quick Heal CEan of the month August 2009 is... 😁CEan - Mad_Scientist😁 ​ CEan Mad_Scientist is one of the most active members of CrazyEngineers, active in various section of the...