Summer Internship At Amrapali Group

Hello everyone, I did one month summer internship in amrapali group in the month of june,2014. I wanted to do internship because of exposure to site work. My cousin brother knew some people who work there, so I got internship through him. On my first day I had to wait for like 2 hours for GM and it turned out he was not going to come on same day. Then on next day, we ( me and my friend) met GM and he asked us some questions and then he asked us to go to the site the same day. It was 3 in the noon and it was a real hot day, trust me first day at site is not an easy task, all the time you think about going home and all. Some decides to never go back to training. But in the end all these thoughts are useless, if you want to do something good in your life, you have to earn it. You have to work hard to make your dreams come true, and training is just a first step towards your dream. Internship is very important for students as they got to know site work, what actually happens at site. We gets all the theoretical knowledge in college but not practical knowledge. So for practical knowledge, every student should go for training atleast once during their college time.
Coming to my experience,Then we met the site engineer, he took us to one of the employee at the site and asked us to work under him ( that employee was not an engineer but just a guy who did a diploma in this field). There was this one supervisor who got 10 years experience of working in the field, whatever we learnt during that one month was because of that supervisor and for your info. We learnt a lot of things. He was very humble and patient with us. He made us understood most of the site work and did not loose his patience when we were not able to understand what he was trying to tell. He even taught us how to read the architecture's drawing, though we did not understand it fully but we got some idea about the drawing. We also learnt few things from that whom under we were supposed to work but we went on the site we used to search for that supervisor and spend the rest of the day with him in order to learn new things from him. Overall, it was a good experience and I learnt a lot of things and I will advice every person to go for internship during their college period.
Thank you

- By hariom
College: gautam budha university
Internship @ amrapali group
Duration: 1 month

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How the crank shaft connected to the fly wheel i mean how it will transforms oscillatory motoins from piston to rotary motion of crannk shaft plz give the brief explanation?
Self-Tying shoes are here. Next will be self walking ones. So you can be sitting in the couch eating fast food even faster, while your shoe goes about walking. One...
3D printed food may not be all that far off. No more calling Domino Pizza. Download the app and print your own. https://worldindustrialreporter.com/...d-to-impact-food-manufacturing/?adsrc_=promo4
Quote:A man with age related macular degeneration has become the first person with the condition to receive an implant to restore his sight. Ray Flynn, 80, had the Argus II...
In the month of August I along with my friend Sudeep went to Bangalore to attain a seminar. So we took the train from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore. In our journey...