Sukhvinder Malik(NIT J)

hey frndss i m from mechanical ... i want ur help regarding any workshop or event related to automobile or some creative machinary which has a desirable use to the society that can be made in campus in a workshop of not more than 2days
or some sort of creative quiz related to automobile..
so guyzz bring ur creativity in action and discuss the ideas ..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. You should post your question in our dedicated 'Events' section where you can seek help on the events you're planning. I'd also recommend searching the forums for recommendations because that might help you find out the old discussions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft has officially opened registration for new Windows 7 users (who purchase Windows 7 PC between June 2, 2012 – January 31, 2013) to upgrade to Windows 8. Microsoft is...
hey, I am TOMCY THOMAS and i graduated this yr in mechanical engg. i got a decent GPA of 6.8 and wud like to pursue my MS in automobile engg....
you can download freely available open source operating systems just visit https://www.livecdlist.com/ ...you can use them for different purposes like... os installation,server,entertainment,desktop and many more....
😘 Google has officially launched online music store..it is currently only available in the US....
Lazy 8 Games is a company whose goal is to design and develop Standalone games for PC & Mobile platforms and to provide training for future prospects in the field...