suggestions for best answer

please guide me.i am an electrical engineer, i had applied for IBPS RRB assistant i.e. clerk.and cleared the exam (CWE=common written exam). interviews will be held in month of nov. my question is if i m asked being B.E why did you apply for assistant post ? in this what could be the positive answers or convincing answers?? plz reply
My answer to this question is suppose if start preparation for technical exams i've to prepare lots of subjects and will take time where as if i prepare for the banking sector it will take not much time as it will take for the preparation for technical exams and there is a great opportunities and career growth will be more because today banking industry is spreading every nook and corner of our country. So this is the reason why i prefer to join the bank.

please suggest me any corrections required for this
my mail id #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Parishmita Devi branch :b.tech , IT i'm a student. institute:Gauhati university Institute of science and technology subject(like most): data mining, automata theory, ITC
Quote: Tomorrow’s Engineers 2015 is summed up perfectly by EEF’s Verity O’Keefe who describes the week long initiative as “sending up a flare to alert young people, parents and teachers...
We know we kept you waiting. Our first batch of the new CrazyEngineers 'PRO' T-Shirts has just arrived at our office and we can't wait to share awesomeness with you....
Cube26, an Indian startup company has announced a new smart bulb for Indian markets. The smart bulb, called 'IOTA Lite' offers about 16 million colours, is rated at 7W and...
Micromax India has unveiled its new All-Powerful Canvas 5 smartphone. Featuring some of the most smashing specifications, the new Canvas 5 has hit stores from yesterday i.e. 4th of November,...