Suggestion for a online bookstore startup .

Hello CEans ,

I need a domain name for my online bookstore that can sell all types of books on all subjects , i do have around 10lakh books to upload on my site with great discounts . I need a name that must not include (book ) in it so that we can sell other products also in future .

Looking for a good reply from you all soon .

Regards
Shashank Gupta

Replies

• madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    @shashank..

think about the unique domain for your website . and search in the net whether the domain name is already existing or not ..

shashank20061
    Hello CEans ,

I need a domain name for my online bookstore that can sell all types of books on all subjects , i do have around 10lakh books to upload on my site with great discounts . I need a name that must not include (book ) in it so that we can sell other products also in future .

Regards
    Shashank Gupta
  • shashank20061
    shashank20061
    Yeah i know that but i need suggestions of good domains .๐Ÿ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd suggest find out a mountain/river name and look for a .com domain with that name. If not available, you may search for domain with your favorite initials to it. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Nima Ambhurkar
    Nima Ambhurkar
    You can as well give a constellation name to your domain.
  • callyD
    callyD
    Also you want your name to be easy to remember.
  • ambastha
    ambastha
    Few suggestions: (Checked the availability)

LiveWithBooks.com
    BangOnBooks.com
    PadhLoYar.com
    AnotherBookPortal.com
    KitaabLo.com

or you can host that on books.iwillstudy.com ๐Ÿ˜€
  • poganinja
    poganinja
    shashank20061
    Hello CEans ,

Regards
    Shashank Gupta

Hi whether you want to choose domain name for your online bookstore website ..Then i will recommend you to visit vendors like here they render domain suggestion tool ..You just specify the keyword related to your website content then they will list out all possible domain name related to that keyword which are available to register ..You can choose one among them as you wish and register it with the same vendor for affordable cost ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I' m supposed to do SEMINAR on this topic" photo transistor" , but i dont get any ideas on this topic, if i m searching in this topics, its saying...
hello everyone, im in 2nd yr ,branch IT.i have been asked to present the ppt on miniproject.its an inter college presentation.im scared coz its gonna b very high level. so...
I need JSP code for online hotel management system for connecting it with mysql database urgently... can somebody provide that?? ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Dear frends, Hi this is arun doing my 2 nd year mechanical engineering . in my college we are doing a exhibition , i am so eager to place my...
Salam, I am a student of 5th semester , electronics engg. and i am given a project of making any program using general functions of matlab, dear seniors and juniors......