Suggestion for a fresher for a project

Hi i am naveen well in these days we can find many electrical engineers achievements where there are many mini and main project in those basic small example : on and off of motor in agricultural field by using gsm technology are these Technics are really applied in real life for name sake have we implemented it. only in few places it have been implemented.where as many such applications are there which are not implemented if we implement somewhat we could help our society.and we can get gain knowledge in core part. b-tech graduates are doing this project for name sake (not all, only few are doing heart fully) i don't want all those big projects if at-least we can implement this then we can go to higher project.

i am going to try one of those mini basic example of agricultural field in remote area i mean in less developed area. i want to built a device with following specification:

Agricultural Bases:

1: showing current status
2: which phase current is there
3: condition of motor
4: on and off of motor
5: minimum usage of current
6: status of motor

in India there are still few places where farmers have to travel 5 to 6 km to their field.we have to overcome this difficulty.

now main question are:

1: weather this project can be done successfully or not
2: will anyone support this
3: what are the dis advantage and advantages in this
4: is there anything else that we can implement in this
5: i am working on this i need some more to help me on hardware purpose (its totally voluntary work just for knowledge)

don't mind it might be silly but i should have a clarity and i need help i thought it might help me

Replies

• avii
    avii
    The project is very easy, I doubt if it can counted as a project for BE. YMMV.

anyways, to answer your questions:
    1. Yes. absolutely. But whats your strategy to find out 'condition of motor'?
    2. Financial support?
    3. It's a BE project, don't worry about advantages or disadvantages. As you go through project phases, you will learn and you have to constantly improve
    4. Yes, why not. Imagination is your friend.
    5. What help? You need help getting hardware?

The way I see it, its very easy and fun project. Get either Raspberry Pi or Arduino and get started. All the best!
  • dnaveenkumar
    dnaveenkumar
    thank you sir.yes its a mini project. thanks for your support sir

1:condition of motor means working status of motor weather its working or not
    2:as its a voluntary work i hope nearly 50 members are there by each and evry once contribution we can go through.
    3:which motor is used is there any advanced technology than this what the things i have to go through

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new app on iPhone and iPad called "Vhoto" lets you capture some of the best shots hidden inside the videos in your phone or tablet's gallery. With Vhoto app,...
I am fighting exam for section A & B. So how many marks do i need to get Pune CDAC HQ.
Hi, What rank should I get to join CDAC Pune for DESD course. Please give the links for previous CCAT question papers A, B, C sections. Can an ECE student...
Everywhere you look, these days - new gadgets that can be strapped on or worn are popping up from the biggest tech companies. Wearable Devices or Wearable technology is gripping...
Tara roped in her friend Valen (Valentina) and discussed possibilities of some new business. Weather was hotting up. So, why not set up a lemonade stand? First Rama was approached...