CrazyEngineers
  • hi friends. i got seat in MTECH EMBEDDED SYSTEMS in hyderabad. but i'm having a hearing problem. i really want to do this.but sometimes i am worried if it is possible for me. as i have difficulty in understanding the classes. i had the same problem in BTECH too .i couldn't understand my classes i studied everything on my own and passed with first class. do u think i can do this?????
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • lovejeet

MemberNov 15, 2011

u can do this for sure...............it's just your hardwork who will help you anyways........but consult a good doctor 1st if you can........
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberNov 15, 2011

You certainly can. Just do it. Greater the hardship, greater your achievement.

Have you tried consulting All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore? There are a whole lot of modern procedures for correcting all kinds of hearing disorders. I was myself associated with them for some hearing aid projects a few years back. They have much better facilities now.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • sreekanthclassic

MemberNov 15, 2011

my problem is nerves weakness . even though i use a hearing aid it has no use n me, i still find it difficult to hear.
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberNov 15, 2011

sreekanthclassic
    my problem is nerves weakness . even though i use a hearing aid it has no use n me, i still find it difficult to hear.
    I still feel that you should check with AIISH. May be a cochlear implant may be needed.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • CE Designer

MemberNov 29, 2011

May i suggest using a recorder to record the lectures so when you go home you can take your time and decypher.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register