CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@tinkumaxi • 28 Jun, 2010
hello every one....i am planing to conduct a techfest in our colg so plz any one can help by suggesting some events,...........
@vishnu priya • 28 Jun, 2010 Hello CEan,
Welcome to CE first of all,

Events for techfest as you have traditionally : Code-debugging,Quizzing,Master of Codes,Gaming Arenas,Best Manager,some online events etc,.

Try to keep CE clean by avoiding SMS text in your posts!
Try to introduce yourself in the CE Introduction section!
Have fun and be active in CE 😀
@shrutigupta34 • 26 Jul, 2010 I am organizing a techfest too.Please suggest new events..not the old ones.and if you could give details it would be great.thanks in advance!!
@abhishek1814 • 06 Sep, 2010 Hi shruti and tinu.. Its good that you have thought of event... De buging,gaming etc are some of the common events.. You can think of an event called as ROBOTICS where students should make an ATNMS robot.. also there is a play called BIDD ON.. its just awesome.. we had done this in our coll... if you want more details then contact me...
thanks
@nandu007 • 03 Aug, 2011 hei we are conducting a fest in our college so please suggest some of online events.. and how is the code debugging program is conducted. please reply me...
@SURAJ MAKHIJA • 17 Oct, 2015 @abhishek1814 Wat is bidd on?
@SURAJ MAKHIJA • 17 Oct, 2015 Someone with some good ideas for cs it tech fest in details plzzz urgent
7.4k views

Related Posts

@Radhika Deshpande · Feb 4, 2016

Born and brought up in Hyderabad, Phalgun Kompalli hails from a typical middle class family. His dad is a charted accountant, mother a housewife and younger sister is pursuing her...
9.6k views

@qaisarpk1 · Aug 13, 2010

what is relation between frequency and power ... which frequency travel long distance... low frequency or high frequency?
68.2k views

@syed.saifuddin · Oct 22, 2007

HI DEAR FRDS IAM SAIF IAM PERSUING MY ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGG FROM JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY FROM HYDERABAD. I NEED SOME ABOUT THE PROJECTS THAT CAN BE DONE IN...
4.7k views

@Radhika Deshpande · Oct 12, 2011

The following are the Questions and Answers that mostly the Ambassador asked in the Embassy during the interview. So you must prepare yourself about all these questions before going for...
8.6k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Nov 16, 2017

WhatsApp, the messaging service that has become a necessity in the age of smartphones shows no hints of slowing down. WhatsApp tries to integrate features that it sees on other...
7.7k views