suggest prefinal year mechanical projects

i have got interest in automobile field and i want to make a good project in this field..............could u suggest me some topics and some useful websites....................😎

Replies

• mahesh_b95
    mahesh_b95
    Mr. rohit kindly suggest your college wheather it is NIT/IIT/or other top college of your place.

OK, now as for thew above question the ans will be if u want go for high end the nanocoating of the piston will work will, b'cos the nano trend is picking up still need further then rep me back

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Air Wheel Alternative flight: model aircraft - air-wheel Animations of the Pixiwing does anybody know how to build a lightweight axel type engine. u would need to know how...
Can someone please assist with how to connect a push on/pushoff switch on DC motor. thank you shehzad
Guys out there. :wink: I love technology, not when its in the Thesis papers, but when it comes in to real life. And I have a place on the internet...
i m working on a line follower bot(actually i have just started studying 4 it and dont hav much knowledge as of now..) can l293d hbridge be used for it(i...
any idea abt this engg. service exam conducted by upsc plz reply to me.......😁