Suggest me reference book

Please suggest me reference book for below subject which covers all topics mentioned :

Circuits & Network
  • Circuit Variables & Circuit Elements.
  • Nodal & Mesh Analysis of resistive circuits.
  • Circuit theorems.
  • Time domain response of first order RL & RC circuits.
  • Time domain response of second order linear circuits.
  • Initial conditions
  • Laplace transform analysis - Circuit application & Transfer function application.
  • Two - port networks.
  • Network Topology
Basic Electronics
  • Energy bands in solids
  • Transport phenomena in semiconductor
  • Junction-Diode characteristics
  • Diode circuits
  • Transistor characteristics
  • Transistor at low frequencies
  • Transistor biasing & Thermal stabilization
  • FET
  • Power circuits & systems.
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    For Basic Electronics go with Principle of Electronics by V.K.Mehta.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    godfather
    For Basic Electronics go with Principle of Electronics by V.K.Mehta.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
    but I have that one .. suggest me any other
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I know that it will be a bit time consuming for you, but start a separate thread for books of every subject. Just like what I've done for Computer Science here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    You will see many Best Books threads there. I have also made a Index to those threads, check here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You can do the same for your branch in the resources section - #-Link-Snipped-#
    It will be helpful for every engineer visiting CE in the long run. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# I know that it will be a bit time consuming for you, but start a separate thread for books of every subject. Just like what I've done for Computer Science here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    You will see many Best Books threads there. I have also made a Index to those threads, check here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You can do the same for your branch in the resources section - #-Link-Snipped-#
    It will be helpful for every engineer visiting CE in the long run. ๐Ÿ‘
    Sure !
    Troll time ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    For Transistor & semiconductor topics, Integrated Electronics by Millman & Halkias

That book's total bitch, but if you can understand from there, you'll be conceptually invincible in electronics.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    [Prototype]
    For Transistor & semiconductor topics, Integrated Electronics by Millman & Halkias

That book's total bitch, but if you can understand from there, you'll be conceptually invincible in electronics.
    Thanks man, It has everything that I am craving for ! ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-# : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vishal1485
    Vishal1485
    for many of electronics content you may refer V.K. Mehta & R.S. Sedha
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    for circuits and networks:A.Sudhakar and Shyammohan-"Circuits and Networks-analysis and synthesis" and if you want foreign author:M.E.Vakenburg-"Network Analysis".
    for Basic electronics:Robert Boylestad & Lousis Nashelsky-"electronic devices and circuit theory" and Millman J,Halkias C.C-"Electronic devices and circuits"...Also electronic Principles by Malvino.
    I think these books will help you.If you get any of the ebooks please provide me also...
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    try Joseph edminister's circuit thoery that is awesome
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    I go with jeffrey, Edminister is a good pick..!
    For Energy bands in solids and transport phenomena, U can try J.millman Halkias Electronic devices and circuit theory
    For transistor characteristics, at low frequenices, biasing and thermal stabilization,two port networks and FET you can opt J.millman ,Halkias,Chetan Parikh "Integrated Electronics"
    even Boylestad is an excellent book..! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Regards.....! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    for electronics purely go with my fav and my pals fav try david a bell or salivahanan

they are equally good

floyd book is popular for mid band analysis and stuff like that use it also to learn a lot of bjt
    For Energy bands in solids and transport phenomena, U can try J.millman Halkias Electronic devices and circuit theory
    For transistor characteristics, at low frequenices, biasing and thermal stabilization,two port networks and FET you can opt J.millman ,Halkias,Chetan Parikh "Integrated Electronics"
    even Boylestad is an excellent book..! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Regards.....! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Naman Agarwal
    Naman Agarwal
    for circuits ..u can go with k.M. soni..
    and for basic electronics...Robert Boylsted..
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    i found one book having all your specifications in your list

third edition of electronic devices and circuits by salivahanan
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    is it an ebook?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    i dono about that but it is becoming popular in chennai markets as of late
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    ok.thanks..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The loo gets frequent (developmental that is) visits by high end universities looking for lower end solutions. Much reward is garnered. Results usually get forgotten and rarely seen at the...
Today, IITs have made it clear that the format of their JEE-Advanced paper will consist of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) only. To be held of 2nd June 2013, IIT-JEE will...
Amazon has launched its Kindle Store in India today. What does that mean to you? Now you can choose to buy from over a million books on Amazon in 'Rupees'...
I need more info on using MATLAB and Simulink to simulate aircraft attitudes providing improved lifts at low speeds with altering aircraft wing, aileron, rudder and elevator characteristics
India Post has gone the automation way and installed the automatic mail processing system provided by Siemens. The machine is capable of handling over 55k mail items per hour. Check...