Suggest me in making some of mini projects...

Iam from mechanical background.. And Iam doing my B.tech 2nd year... I was very much intrested in learning and in making projects.. But now Iam in confusion what to do with my degree after four years... Please suggest me some of projects with minimum basic concepts.. So i can understand and work out more easily... Give me your valuable feedback....

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    As for mini projects, try scissor ladder or can crusher. These are some very easy and interesting to do projects. you just got to apply the concepts you learnt from the paper "kinematics of machinery". As for the cost, it is up to you design your project in such a way that the cost comes less.

NOTE: Do not attempt to do sterling engine, unless you are too sure of it.
  • Nikesh Kumar
    Nikesh Kumar
    TQ for your suggestion
  • Anunay Sinha
    Anunay Sinha
    try to learn as many softwares as you can, watch tutorials solve problems of your textbook to compare. it's fun
    Ansys
    Fluent (Included in Ansys)
    Matlab (great for solving mathematical problems of any kind)
    Catia/SolidWorks/AutoCad(though autocad is in our curriculum)
    are the ones i find important
    For small DIY projects check this out: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends I have two architecture to develop a web client application Using java frameworks like Struts1, Struts2, JSF, Spring MVC. Using HTML5 + Bootstramp + Angular JS + JQuery....
In my company A new project came with the architecture like Web Application(HTML5 + Bootstramp + JQUERY + ANGULAR JS) + Enterprise application(Spring + Hibernate + WS). They are using...
Volvo has officially announced the unveiling of its all new Concept Estate at the Geneva Motor Show. It had revealed the Concept Coupe at Frankfurt Mort Show last year and...
The smartwatch war is surely going to heat up as Motorola is planning to jump back and take on the likes of Google, Samsung and Apple in the wearables market....
Adding two new tablets to its portfolio and gallery, Micromax has today launched Micromax Funbook Ultra HD P580 and Micromax Canvas Tab P650E in India. Let us take a look...