Suggest ideas about Hydraulic Robots

hi dis iz mech engg.
plz tel me sum ideas about hydrolic robots....๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    What specifically do you want to know? They use hydraulics as actuators for movement (instead of electric motors or pneumatics). If you are looking for basic info, I've provided two links for simple info on both robots and hydraulic systems for you to start with.

Also, be sure to avoid sms text usage in posts.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Continued from post Reincarnation of CE im: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-labs/3155-cedoot-reincarnation-ce-im.html Well, instead of asking K for a machine, we can do it ourselves. All we need is a machine with broad band...
such assignment pulled my attentiona and i took a while in solving it but then i reachd some friends and they said my answer isnt convincing enough diffirintiating (calling function)...
Name: *Engineering Trade: Electrical Location: Hyderabad *Occupation: Working as a software Engineer Work Experience: 2+ *Hobbies & Interests: Reading books, listening to music, watching movies and blogging *Aim in life:...
Totally Blank so far Areas of Interest: 1. Image Processing - Image Segmentation and Recognition 2. Web Applications - nothing Any suggestions
Help needed with contraptions heyy!!! m a 2nd yr btech student of nit kurukshetra.. i need some help regarding the topic contraption. i want to knw about the differnt energy...