Suggest Good Computer Science Project Topic

Its my request to all Coputer Science department guies to please suggest me any good project topic..

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    check for the project topics within this projects section.We cannot suggest you without knowing your area of interest.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NAVTEQ, the company that provides maps, traffic and location data has launched 3D maps for Indian cities. These maps will provide 3D landmarks, motorway junction objects, and sign-as-real: is content...
NI visited my campus today and the presentation was awesome and when it came to the number of rounds we would go through, he told us we better do not...
The world's first entrepreneurs were farmers. This is because Agriculture was the first trade which mankind learned. Well this hardly matters now. Can we discuss Entrepreneurial opportunity in Agriculture itself?...
I did my BE in E&C, Mtech in CS, Doing Phd in Biomedical. But I want to learn some of the theoretical or core aspects of Entrepreneurship. I cant attend...
RKNEC - one of the premier engineering colleges in central India is organizing alumni meet for its alumni in Pune and Mumbai region. The schedule of the event is as...