Suggest Books For Learning Basics Of Electrical Engineering

hello everyone,

i have just joined in this forum and i am feeling very excited about it as i find this forum very helpful. coming back to what i wanted to post. i want to know if there is any book which will give me a complete knowledge on basic electrical concepts. please suggest a book that will be available in my city kolkata. please help.

thank you,
jishu

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Re: help for knowledge

Just check this link #-Link-Snipped-# and also i have used Schaum's Outline for my first year Basic Electrical Paper.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For the basics of Electrical Engineering, B.L. Theraja "Electrical Technology" is THE BEST book in my opinion. Few people call it as 'Bible Of Electrical Engineering' 😀 . I'd recommend reading Volume I & II.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    For Basic Electrical-> B.L.Theraja and for Basic Electronics-> V.K.Mehta is Best!
  • eeehassan
    eeehassan
    Hai Jishu
    Good to know for laying firm foundation in ELECTRICAL concepts.There is a Book by name FUNDAMENTALS OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING by VINCET DEL TORO 2nd edition .This will surely give you what you need. Go ahead
  • aditi_kiet
    aditi_kiet
    hey...can anyone help me with a start to a witricity based kvpy project? i've got the matter but i am not able to get started.....
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    jishu
    hello everyone,

i have just joined in this forum and i am feeling very excited about it as i find this forum very helpful. coming back to what i wanted to post. i want to know if there is any book which will give me a complete knowledge on basic electrical concepts. please suggest a book that will be available in my city kolkata. please help.

thank you,
    jishu
    If you want basic concepts the go for B.L. Theraja! If not go for PS Bimbhra! Its a very good book..
  • vicky_mailzone
    vicky_mailzone
    Hello
    I just read ur Query. According to me U should refer only BL Theraja`s Book on Basic Electrical Engineering.
    its best book for beginers.
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    As all our CEans suggested you for B.L.Theraja. I also think B.L.Theraja is the best book to follow.must go for it!
  • iAstro
    iAstro
    Umm.. Man.. I've used B.L.Theraja in my 1st year of diploma while we were learning EEE!
    It is nice & clears all the basics about Electrical Fundamentals, which is your need. Thats why I think you should use that!

Have fun! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone tell me about Avionics and its scope?I am studying btech ece..so am i eligible for it?
Hi All, Current demand of today's globalization is the effectiveness of communication among people, companies and countries which when defined on a world wide basis demand a common interpretable language...
Meaning: suffering from indigestion or bad temper He was in such a bad shape that even the mention of food made him feel dyspeptic. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to this post by...
Meaning: not hard to do,effortless Use: Since she was a facile speaker, she made an effective politician. ------------------------------------------------------------------ Reply to this post by composing a sentence using this word. :smile:
HII i am a new member.......can anybody help me by suggesting what kind of project i can do for KVPY this year.........i am a 1st year ECE student.........i have an...