Suggest Books for Data Structures

Hey friends,Please suggest me a good book for Data Structures.I heard "Data Structure through C" by Yashwant kanetkar is a good one.Is it so?

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Have a look at this link

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Try Data Structure by Sartaj Sahni. Its a good book written in simple language.

P.S.: Nice name, Sheldon Cooper....😉
  • SheldonCooper
    SheldonCooper
    Thanks both of you..😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Also try Data Structures by Alfred V Aho, Ravi Sethi and Jeffrey D Ullman... We used them and found they are okay... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕can any one give or guide me for getting the e book of 'industrial engineering'.plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😔
hi everyone,plz suggest some good sites/ebooks for practicing programming Thanks
Motorola XOOM pre-order is now live on leading ecommer protal in India - Flipkart. The tablet is considered as a serious competitor to iPad 2 and offers impressive tech specs...
I am a final year student of EEE. I came across this forum while searching for my Project&Thesis . Now i feel stronger!😁 Thanks a lot to the founder of...
I've been planning to buy an iPad 2 or Samsung Galaxy Tablet 8.9/10.1 as soon as it launches. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's aiming to buy a...