Suggest A Phone Near 25k

Looking for a good phone near about 25k,i was in mood of booking one plus two ,which seems best phone to me,but the problem is ,i haven't got a single good review about their after sale services i.e. Service Center ,i am thinking about Moto X Play . Please Provide some suggestion ,i do prefer good hardware over design and not interested in buying Apple IPhone 5s. And better if i can get stock android or something Like Cynogen.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If it's for general usage - I'd recommend that you might want to consider the latest Xiaomi MI5. It packs excellent hardware and I personally like the MIUI theme - very pleasing to eyes (but again, that's very personal opinion).

Most regular phones will get critical software patches. The only advantage I've seen with pure Android phones is that they get the latest OS version quicker. I'm not a big fan of Android's pure skin and a new OS doesn't always make things better.

If you are a gamer who downloads premium games - you might want to pay a little more attention to the graphics. From the early reviews, MI5 looks to be a good option.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    After Nokia it's only Motorola who impressed me.
    I would suggest Moto X Play ! I have purchased this one for my cousin and used around 10-15 days and it's perfect !
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    If not One Plus, you may consider Nexus 5X
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If it's for general usage - I'd recommend that you might want to consider the latest Xiaomi MI5. It packs excellent hardware and I personally like the MIUI theme - very pleasing to eyes (but again, that's very personal opinion).

Most regular phones will get critical software patches. The only advantage I've seen with pure Android phones is that they get the latest OS version quicker. I'm not a big fan of Android's pure skin and a new OS doesn't always make things better.

If you are a gamer who downloads premium games - you might want to pay a little more attention to the graphics. From the early reviews, MI5 looks to be a good option.
    Actually i came to know about Mi 5 just after posting the question,As per the early reviews the phone looks awesome,and releasing in India on this 6th. I am going for this one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of European researchers led by Dr. Thomas Stawsky from University of Leeds and GFZ Potsdam may help scientists determine the plausibility of water being available on the red...
A group of researchers of Indian origin have revealed a compound made of Titanium alloy which can significantly uplift the automobile industry, in terms of fuel economy and CO2 emissions....
I need to control the movement of spikes which is hidden under the ground by a stepper motor (to move the spikes above and below the ground). please suggest me...
Remember the Chromebox, a nifty little console which was made for video conferencing that was launched two years ago. Well now the concept has been put in place on an...
imagine neutral line is extended to moon,then we touch on it (assume we are in moon) 😀 will we get electric shock?