Successful Entrepreneurs

Most people dream of becoming an enterprunr. Although enterpruship is a "BIG JOB", which requires strong desire, clear vision, real focus, . I believe entrepreneur should be ready to get his hands dirty by working in area where he is wiling to start a business.
One example is a succesfull entrepreneur in our area in AP is about engineer starting a dairy farm (Nandi dairy) and making it a succesful business, creating massive jobs etc., Now how many out there are ready to get there hands dirty working initaly in a dairy farm, getting the do's and dont's and then start a business.

people saying "common iam an eingineer how can i do this" πŸ˜‰ well stop dreaming.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've moved your post to entrepreneurship section.

I believe it depends on what kind of venture the entrepreneurs enters in. There are lots of challenges at every step - but the rewards are much higher if the entrepreneur doesn't quit.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    As the quote says,
    β€œIn any task we hav to cross 3 stages:
    1] Insult
    2] Opposition
    3] Acceptance

Fools stop at 1st.
    Losers stop at 2nd &
    Winners cross d 3rd...”

Here the Winners are Entrepreneurs... 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all , I am currently working and I want to do my higher studies next year in France. The course would ideally start in September 2012. Meanwhile I am...
Have a Look at this. πŸ˜› [youtube]jzIBZQkj6SY[/youtube]​
Hi everyone.I am doing my final year B.E in computer science.Need some help in choosing a topic for my final year project. So please suggest some good project topics under...
Lecture Series on Manufacturing Processes II by Prof.A.B.Chattopadhyay, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel Free to discuss and ask questions.
Lecture Series on Manufacturing Processes II by Prof.A.B.Chattopadhyay, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel Free to discuss and ask questions.