CrazyEngineers
  • yasirbtech
    yasirbtech

MemberJul 14, 2011

Successful Entrepreneurs

Most people dream of becoming an enterprunr. Although enterpruship is a "BIG JOB", which requires strong desire, clear vision, real focus, . I believe entrepreneur should be ready to get his hands dirty by working in area where he is wiling to start a business.
    One example is a succesfull entrepreneur in our area in AP is about engineer starting a dairy farm (Nandi dairy) and making it a succesful business, creating massive jobs etc., Now how many out there are ready to get there hands dirty working initaly in a dairy farm, getting the do's and dont's and then start a business.

people saying "common iam an eingineer how can i do this" πŸ˜‰ well stop dreaming.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 14, 2011

I've moved your post to entrepreneurship section.

I believe it depends on what kind of venture the entrepreneurs enters in. There are lots of challenges at every step - but the rewards are much higher if the entrepreneur doesn't quit.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 14, 2011

As the quote says,
    β€œIn any task we hav to cross 3 stages:
    1] Insult
    2] Opposition
    3] Acceptance

Fools stop at 1st.
    Losers stop at 2nd &
    Winners cross d 3rd...”

Here the Winners are Entrepreneurs... 😁
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register