Subject called instrumentation

you guys will know websites for these:
which teach flash, html, ajax, etc.
which teach basic electronics....
can you say any perfect site for instrumentation technology, control processing??
that is why i am tryin to make one.. i want feedback against this..
😁

Replies

• chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    there is a book called ALL ABOUT CIRCUITS you can download it from google very useful book hope you feel the same 👍
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    hey thanks...
    but i am also looking at various domains like power, manufacturing, automation,etc... so that it can be a one stop solution for instrumentation students who are thinking of more than 1 domain
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    try #-Link-Snipped-#
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    i think you can get books by sawhney.a.k electrical instrumentation 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jerrymoe
    Jerrymoe
    chithrachennai
    i think you can get books by sawhney.a.k electrical instrumentation 😀
    Could u please send me this book (electrical and electronic measurements and instrumentation‎ A. K. Sawhney) to my email.
    I can not buy in our country.
    Thanks.
    Jerrymoe (#-Link-Snipped-#)
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    jerry i dont have a soft copy as its a very useful book i bought one and am having it 😀
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    Error

provides a very good search facility for all companies small to medium to big... in the automation business
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    why is there very very less contribution in this area compared to other disciplines??
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    bob the problem is instrumentation is purely a field work(in the students view) so mostly thy don prefer this stream i guess
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    chithrachennai
    bob the problem is instrumentation is purely a field work(in the students view) so mostly thy don prefer this stream i guess
    Hmmm well ya... it is field work but also we have design work which is "in office work" but you cant understand the nuances of design without being there on field. Also all companies in Instrumentation field like Transmitters, DCS, monitoring systems, etc have designers and there are a lot of options for exploration and innovations.
  • Void Runner
    Void Runner
    Instrumentation is to engineering what applied physics is to science. It mostly involves field work but instrumentation design is one of the most involved, intricate and exciting things I have had the opportunity to observe and work on. Instrumentation is very multidisciplinary and calibration is especially important, especially in sensitive scenarios, which makes this actually an important field. 😀

Most of you guys are engineers, so you often see instrumentation in terms of electronic circuits and control systems/microprocessors. From a scientists' point of view instrumentation involves a good bit of physics and chemistry for all kinds of sensors, probes and detectors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Few days back, I wrote to Taisei Corporation, Japan and requested information about Project X-Seed 4000. Taisei corporation replied that the project has been closed and Taisei will no...
Hey all you Mechanical Engineers, I wonder if any of you can help me?? My boyfriend is searching for a placement, and can't seem to find a list or database...
CEans, ...who got placed in various companies through campus placements - how about sharing your interview experiences? I believe this will benefit a good bunch of engineering students on CrazyEngineers...
CEans, I bet a good number of crazy engineers must be planning to take Common Admission Test in 2008. The test will (probably) be held in November 2008. So, how...
CEans, Everyday, lot of new members join our beloved website. Unfortunately, we still do not have a guide which will help the new members sail through the tedious (is it?)...