Student Faced Wrong questions IN CAT 2010

Hi CEan ,I got to knew by some peoples who have attended CAT2010, and faced some wrong questions in paper,is it happened by any of CEan?

Replies

• think
    think
    how exactly wrong questions??
    does they have a proof for that thing or something
    coz i never heard a news or something of such an incident either
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    think
    how exactly wrong questions??
    does they have a proof for that thing or something
    coz i never heard a news or something of such an incident either
    I have got here the news:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Before i begin to write, just have a look at below mentioned link https://goyal420.my3gb.com/text.htm seems cool right??? These are few effects which i have created to give you a demo,...
Rankine cycle is used in all of the coal fired power plants in the world. It has been used in steam engines and low temperature versions are being designed. Why...
๐Ÿ˜•i am b.e student and i want the procedure to learn about the electrical circuits 1pls tell me the shortcuts to learn ec-1:?::?:๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• pls help me
1) Define (a) software (b) software engineering. 2) Write a note on computer-software. 3) State and define the characteristics of a well engineered software. 4) Explain in detail various types...
Each source generate a signal of similar frequency range.Inside the multiplexer theses similar signal modulates different carrier frequencies(f1,f2 and f3).The resulting modulated signal are then combined into a signal composite...