STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING COMES UNDER CIVIL ENGINEERING?OR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I think it is a subdomain of civil engineering. Still not 100% sure
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    PRAD CHAKRABORTY
    STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING COMES UNDER CIVIL ENGINEERING?OR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
    Civil engineerg,
    few subjects of Architects, and a common project with mechanical.

As there are 70% subjects are common with civil and remaining advanced versions of civil, it is considered as a specialized field in civil.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This Braking system is consists of ultrasonic sensor, Control Unit, Pneumatic breaking system. The Ultrasonic sensor is used to detect the obstacle. There is any obstacle in the path, the...
The system, known as Flywheel KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System), is fitted to a vehicle’s rear axle and stores energy captured during braking, a concept related to regenerative braking common...
Recently Linux Kernel 3.11 has been released & just few days after release few changes have queued up that will be included in upcoming Linux kernel 3.12 Features : -...
I had this doubt for a long time , so i am here to post my question and wait for an appropriate answer.Many friends have said that vehicle tyres which...
Institute of Materials Processing has introduced new brake rotor that could greatly improve vehicle braking systems with new, lightweight, low-cost brake rotor. IMP has developed an aluminum brake rotor that...