Storing Image In MySQL Database Using PHP

Hi ppl

I want to store a image on database and i am using php to upload and retrieve the data and MySql. I dont have any idea how to proceed. Can anyone throw some light on it.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    You can use following approach

1:- Create a button to upload image , (Just a simple file tag)

Now your image will be saved in following path say (/upload/)

Now all you need is to save this image path in database and access it whenever you want or as an alternative you can use blob datatype to store image (I have never worked on this , just have little knowledge)
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    Use streams to upload any file and store them into sql using blob database.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I was having some problem in retrieving the image but its done now. Thank guys for your help....😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all I am a math lover. This is introduction to my blog: < Advertisement Removed By Administrator > This blog is a hub of CONCEPTUAL problems (of course it...
All CAT 2011 takers should note the important CAT 2011 dates for exam and results as follows - CAT 2011 Exam Dates: Saturday, 22 October 2011 Till Friday, 18 November...
Hi all, This is Ravisankar Vemuri. Even though I have done MBA,Electronics and Comm' grads, I fell in love with Math. Math is my passion. Teaching Math is my hobby....
hello guy's I am facing a problem in showing currently online members on my website. I am using Application scope(Context) to store the online members name but seems like it...
Wireless bicycle brakes could be used in larger vehicles | News | The Engineer