Steve Wozniak on CE-Small Talk – February 2011

There have been many re-takes at the revolution of personal computers, but if you ask me to name its pioneer, only one name comes to my mind, Steve Wozniak. Mr. Woz does not need any introduction. He along with Steve Jobs founded Apple Computer in 1976 that had only 2 major backings: One Steve Job’s [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone, i am making a web site on music in php and i need to make a forum section for my website. where people can chat and share there...
What would be the appropriate programming language to learn? I am a final year B.Tech ECE student.I wish to learn some programming language. Should I learn .NET, JAVA or SQL...
Tata Docomo is launching Mobile Number Portability Services all over India on January 20, 2011. Mobile Number Portability aka MNP is a technology that allows subscribers to switch their network...
CEans, We are looking for bloggers passionate about latest in technology and engineering, gadgets, automobiles, start-ups, entrepreneurship, management and all the stuff that is relevant to engineers. Help us find...
Wishing Gohm a very happy birthday today 😁😁😁😁😁 🎉🎉