Steve Jobs On Life & Failure - Short Video, Must For Every Entrepreneur

First of all, I don't want to call this video as an 'Inspirational Video' that will give you the 'kick' and turn you into an entrepreneur. This video is not about entrepreneurship, but I think it's got a very important tip/lesson for an entrepreneur. You may be an entrepreneur and may not want to be an entrepreneur, but you should watch this video.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Most important piece of advice -
    "Everything around you that you call LIFE, is made up by people no smarter than you."
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Unfortunately, Larry Page and Sergei Brin's phone numbers aren't listed.. (I googled it 😛 😁 )
    Otherwise I could've called them up and asked, "I'm building a search engine.. Would you please help me with an algorithm.."

But seriously, very good talk. Loved it. It's certainly true that we all hesitate to ask for help from anyone. At least I do. Will have to do something about it. 😀 And also about making my own dent in the way people live their lives..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A personal note on asking: Many times we hesitate to 'ask'. Be it in school or college because we think if we're asking it 'exposes' our lack of knowledge. That's actually a disaster. I've found out that most of the problems get solved quicker if you just ask!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone , Iam priyanka presently pursuing my B.Tech IIIrd yr. ECE from rajasthan . I hold interests in reading books , music, net surfing and many more. I am...
Hi Guys, I am a btech cse student. I am working in a small company as a QA Engineer. I would like to prepare for some good jobs. What are...
i hav gt a seat "pgdivesd" at tica kandivli....pls tell me abt dis campus
hello every engineers... i m final year I.T. student.. i need suggestion for select my final year major project topic in php or java or .net.. plz write here some...
Anybody here give me idea for my design project related to waste water treatment plant.