Step in to CE

HI CEans,
I am Manoj kumar
Doing B.Tech(final year) in Electronics and communication
Now I feel๐Ÿ˜
I joined CE because I think CE can do much more than my engg. syllabus to makeme an Engineer in true meaning.and I think CE can help me to make me an innovator.
I live in Cochin
I like programming embedded systems and I like this field because of that.
Thank you.

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    hey, welcome to CE Family

We hope you will enjoy CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ We are happy to have you with us. We look forward to having you as an active member here and help us spread the word among your friends in college ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    welcome
    have a nice stay!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi..welcome to CE....
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE...!

We hope an active participation from you..!
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    welcome to CE
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    thats a nice intro manoj and welcome to CE.๐Ÿ˜€
  • manojvishnupriya
    manojvishnupriya
    cooltwins
    thats a nice intro manoj and welcome to CE.๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank you my dear friend
    Well I would like to know about you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ZoneAlarm File Size: 32.38M License: Non-Commercial Freeware OS Support:Windows 2000/XP/2003 ZoneAlarm is an easy-to-use firewall that blocks hackers and other unknown threats. Intrusion Blocking systematically identifies hackers and blocks access...
A friend of mine sent me an article which I liked. I am reproducing the same for the benefit of others. Have you been to the bank? Imagine there is...
A friend of mine sent me an article which I liked. I am reproducing the same for the benefit of others. What is recession? -------------------- This Story is about a...
Hello all, I'm a systems Engineer, I conceived a new Revolutionary propeller design. Main Features: Ultra Quiet, by far quieter than anything equivalent to date, except MHD but w/o magnetic...
As reported by TechCrunch, Microsoft's Bing search engine has gotten close to 10% share in the online search market. TC Reports - And it is keeping the pressure on, with...