Static IP address

Hey ppl,

Now a days when i log in to my college wifi it shows a note on front page...

Note:The users connecting to wifi network with a static IP will be charged double of there actual usage

Can anyone please explain me what does it actually means.

Replies

• sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    nicepeeyush
    Hey ppl,

Now a days when i log in to my college wifi it shows a note on front page...

Note:The users connecting to wifi network with a static IP will be charged double of there actual usage

Can anyone please explain me what does it actually means.
    Check #-Link-Snipped-# or Ip Address link out.
    Most users use a Dynamic IP address(I do), i.e, a new IP address is assigned to you each time you log in and out of the network( or restart your PC, etc.)
    Static IP addresses are used for a single address but costs more (Ex: If i need a static IP, i have to pay 150 bucks extra each month).
    Remember : "When in doubt, Google it".
    Cheers,
    -- Sam 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inspirational/Motivational video!! Again, a must watch video A really touching video! [video=youtube;KboIq6_RwuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KboIq6_RwuQ[/video] "The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do, well." - Henry W. Longfellow
what is the difference between functions,methods,anonymous functions and closure. I got it but not upto the point .So please can anyone little bit more?
What is producer-consumer problem and the direct,indirect communication associated with it? what are bounded and unbounded buffers?
Toshiba unveiled two 3D TVs yesterday that work without special glasses. Toshiba said that its 3D technology, which is currently best-suited for small displays, provides nine different perspectives of each...
main() { char thought[2][30]={"Don't walk infront me..","i am not follow"}; printf("%c%c",*(thought[0]9),*(*(thought 0)5)); } What will be the output of this code???