CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberNov 27, 2011

Startup Life - Must Read!

Michael Arrington has been writing about startup companies in Silicon Valley and around the world for long time. He founded TechCrunch - one of the most popular technology & startup blogs in the world. He currently blogs at #-Link-Snipped-#/

Check out the article in above link. That's exactly how great companies are made. Sleepless nights, troubleshooting, fixing, creating, destroying - everything happens on hourly basis; an experience only a startup company can give you. The last few words are very encouraging and can give a big kick for anyone wanting to make a difference: -

Work hard. Cry less. And realize you’re part of history.

How many here want to experience startup life and make a dent in the Universe?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberNov 27, 2011

Yes Biggie, That is simply I have been thinking for past many months after reading Michael Arrington. My only wish is to have enough capital through VoiCE once I become full time blogger to make my own SNDU come true by end of this decade!

His articles are rejuvenating whenever I am frustrated 😀

~ For all the dreams AMEN
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • cooltwins

MemberNov 27, 2011

"SO WORK MORE, CRY LESS, AND QUIT ALL THE WHINING"

Perfect words for wanna-be entrepreneurs! 😀 We have been thinking about it for quite some time and it is DEFINITELY happening before 2015 to 2017 (Max). Looking forward to that awesome experience 😀

"World Here I Come!!!"
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorNov 27, 2011

@Biggie: That article made my day. \m/ 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 27, 2011

Issue
    Yes Biggie, That is simply I have been thinking for past many months after reading Michael Arrington. My only wish is to have enough capital through VoiCE once I become full time blogger to make my own SNDU come true by end of this decade!

His articles are rejuvenating whenever I am frustrated 😀

~ For all the dreams AMEN
    Michael knows the stuff right from the core. By the way, if you're serious about becoming a full time blogger, let's talk in March 2012 😀
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberNov 27, 2011

The_Big_K
    Michael knows the stuff right from the core. By the way, if you're serious about becoming a full time blogger, let's talk in March 2012 😀
    Thanks. Hope that voiCE becomes louder after March 2012 😁
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberNov 27, 2011

Damn! The link is blocked!
    I am experiencing many things (read difficulties) , I didnt give up yet!

Will let you know!
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberNov 28, 2011

Life gets more tougher after startup.

Thats my opinion. After the startup phase is over and your venture has started generating revenue, there will be people who will follow you, try to outsmart you and try to snatch your sleep and hence dream. 9 years into business and every day is more tougher than it's previous day! whooo!
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberNov 28, 2011

If I am not wrong, everyone here has an equation in mind that developing projects=being entrepreneur. May it be Biggie, Rupam, AKD, ES or CT.

Can't a Trader be called a businessman? Why does he has to be a original creator always? I guess Trading is also a very good option before us 😀

Naturally things can get easy with trading than being a manufacturer himself. What do you feel people? 😀

P.S: I can count many traders who have made huge businesses.
    Cancel
  • Gandalf

MemberDec 3, 2011

Yes , Trading is one of the best professions in the market .
    the only we need to research the business model of companies and their expected performances

example : Some of the smaller private players in banks like
    IndusInd bank, yesbank were the gems during the rally
    It is around rs. 274 now
    it was just about rs. 31 in 2009

A good carrier opportunity but be ready to face uncertainties 😀
    Cancel
  • vinci

MemberDec 5, 2011

I think other than developing projects one can be an entrepreneur.the need is to develop something new pieces of thoughts and ideas and implementing them in other ways will leads to pave the path to success
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register