Startup accelerator / incubator experience sharing

The startup accelerators and incubators have been mushrooming all over the world with an aim to provide startups with the basics they need to survive and grow. I've been searching for blogs , forum discussions about how's the experience of being a part of accelerator or incubator but haven't found many.

If any of the startup folks who're working with an accelerator or incubator are reading this thread, I'd request you to post your experiences (good, bad & neutral) so that others can have an insight. You may choose not to name your own company or the accelerator you're working with.

Looking forward to some really interesting experiences.

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    hi

i dont know whether it fits here but here is a list of innovators under 35 yrs of age compiled by techreview..
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IIM Indore - has expelled three students caught consuming drugs and will not allow them to seek admission in any IIM for the next two years. Now considering that the...
how to convert dc to ac sine wave for high power values.what is the circuit used in inverters?
Hi..I want to buy a new phone within a budget of around 10k. Do I need to look at phone's internal memory as a factor before buying?? Is it true...
Does Google Delete Your Mail On Its Own? This is what I am thinking. I am facing this problem. Even when I am not deleting my mails, I can find...
why is the frequency of pulsating dc is more than actual alternating sine wave