SQL Server 2009 ??

SQL Server 2009 , which are the application similar to this ( ie server side storage of data ) , Are oracle databases like 9i,10g etc same as sqlserver2009 ??

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    There is no SQL Server 2009. The near version of it is SQL Server 2008.

Similar DB Servers include: Oracle 11g, MySQL, IBM DB2, and SQLite...
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi King,

As praveen said there is no MSSQL server (SQL server) 2009

and The databases similar to MSSQL server according to my experience is SYBASE and MYSQL as they use T-SQL and oracle is different as it uses PLSQL. T-SQL and PLSQL is totally different buddy.

-Arvind
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Agreed with Arvind... ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

-A confined aquifer is shown. This aquifer has a source of recharge located as shown. The hydraulic conductivity of the aquifer is 40m/day with porosity of 25%. The piezometric (head)...
i m student of electronics nd instrumentation.i want to make a minor project using microcontrol system, can u suggest me any project.
The future of motoring?: self-driving car makes UK visit Read more: https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1009288.article?cmpid=TE01&cmptype=newsletter&cmpdate=080711&email=true#video#ixzz1RckZ9laL
Hello friends... As a communication i was wondering for quite sometime now but i am unable to get a proper answer. How is it that a cell phone signal can...
A is an acknowledged great in game B which he played for C in the World Cup of that game. Not many people know that he also represented D in...