Sponsered Project

hi to all i am a final year ETC student and searching for sponcered projects in the industries can any one help me in anyway

Replies

• KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Hey KARANKAPOOR1988!
    Just be patient. Someone will get to your query momentarily. I know you're anxious to see what people have to say, but CE has it's slow days.
    In the meantime, have you introduced yourself yet? While you're waiting for responses, why don't you tell us more about yourself here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai ia going to do a project on antiphishing softwares.plz suggest the languages which will be used in this project and how long will it take to complete this project...
Many expect a further correction in home prices in India. Since the volumes of property transactions are going down, hence the asking price for property will also go down. Additionally,...
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. frend's its parikshit.๐Ÿ˜
hi frend's.I need some latest seminar topics on computers.plz help me if u can. i need it for my mca 6th sem seminar presentation... thank's
hello friends.... i have joined this site a few hours ago... can anyone here help me to get some computer seminar topic? THANK YOU in ADVANCE....!!