Sound to electrical energy conversion

GUYS I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I CONVERT SOUND ENERGY TO ELECTRICAL ENERGY??

IF THIS HAPPEN THEN WE CAN CONVERT ALL THE NEAR US INTO USEFUL ELECTRICAL ENERGY???PLEASE
HELP
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Replies

• praba230890
    praba230890
    No doubt!!!!. You can convert any form of energy into electrical energy and vice versa. That's why Electrical Energy is such a big hit now.

Each energy conversion employs a mechanism which may be cheaper or costlier. We always try to stick with cheap ones and that's why still not entered into electricity generation from sound.

If you still got doubt in conversion of sound energy into electricity better check the working of sound detectors.

shray

IF THIS HAPPEN THEN WE CAN CONVERT ALL THE NEAR US INTO USEFUL ELECTRICAL ENERGY???PLEASE
    HELP
    πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    I forgot to include the Piezoelectricity and Electromagnetism in the above post. These concepts can give you hands on conversion of sound to elec(don't blame me if you find more as i gave you simplest things to understand better).
    shray

HELP
    πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
  • shray
    shray
    Thanks praba!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you know about any foreign/indian universities that offer summer fellowships or internships?
hello, I am new to jmeter. i have downloaded and installed it properly. i gone thorough the documentation and performed the stress testing of my website SureThoughts I have done...
Hi Guys, SCT Institute of technology announces β€˜Direct Admission in Engineering – 2011: No Donations 😁 The details of Admission Notifications are as follows: Courses being offered: B.E Specialization in:...
Hello, This is Manyu signing in from Noida, India. I want to ask all the mechanical engineers here one question - what are pre-piston engines? Could anyone here share the...
Heya People, Have anyone checked out this site? πŸ˜€ HEMA - online winkelen Say your comments! πŸ˜›