Sound sensing gun

im trying to make this project in my collge in first year i do have the tim and resources but i need help .... i want to make a circuit and mechanical stuff which can be connected to a gun to make it fire as reacting to specific sound using sensors kind of like clapping your hands and the bulb goes on or off.... ???

Replies

• d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Hey blue,

This info is not sufficient to make a circuit....
    Please if you have time then note down all your requirements...

Regards,
    VIPUL
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    And what application are you planning to use it in? On first look, it SOUNDS dangerous.😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to construct a bot which can fire can there be an electric ignition fixed? i mean if i press a button on the remote a small bullet like...
What is the least count of vernier calliper is it .01mm or .02mm?plz reply
Personally, I like delegation of work( any team work) and expect that a specific individual be responsible for seeing the completion of work. (S)he might take inputs from others, but...
The Union Ministry of Communications & Information Technology has banned all the bulk SMS in India for the next 3 days owing to Ayodhya verdict which is expected to be...
It looks like the Tata DOCOMO Website had been hacked. Google is now reporting the site as "Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!" I searched Google and found...