sound engineering

im an e&e student. i am interested in sound systems.I just want to know that which field will give me clear knowledge on sound system devices.e&e or e&c?please reply

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    both has its own way of explaining stuff ece has an edge as it deals primarily with amplifiers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know that's a crazy question, but still I would like to know what CEans opine about this. If you believe that time travel will be possible someday, do you...
Is it necessary to provide family details like mothers name, fathers name, religion, fathers profession etc? Some of the students in my college have mentioned it.
hi CEan can anyone tell me which books should i prefer for DATA WAREHOUSING and DATA MINING except anahory murray ---------->DWH pang- ning Tan / vipin kumar/ michael steinvach ------>...
The government seems to be eager to sell India to the multi-national companies. The government has finally allowed foreign direct investment ( FDI ) in the retail sector in India....
Today, 15th September is celebrated as Engineers' Day in India in the memory of the legendary engineer - Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya. I wish all CEans a very happy engineers day...