Sorry Folks, The Nokia C1 Android Smartphone Isn’t Real

The excitement among Nokia fans has now been killed as it now turns out the so called, Nokia C1 Android smartphone whose renders surfaced last night on #-Link-Snipped-# aren’t real. The photos that surfaced online claimed that the Nokia C1 was going to be the return of Nokia in the smartphone market in 2016, when it is allowed by Microsoft’s agreement. The rumour mills quickly churned out specifications such as Android Marshmallow, 5-inch size display with 1080p resolution and Intel Atom chipset.

Nokia C1 (1)
Nokia C1 (2)

Within 24 hours, the fellows at Nokia C1 Android smartphone concept emerges - The Verge uncovered that these images were made by a Nokia fan called #-Link-Snipped-# who originally posted the images on Twitter. Kim has made several renders of the imaginary smartphone and posted them on #-Link-Snipped-# for public viewing. For now though, there are no plans for the Finnish company to launch its own branded smartphone, but we have a gut feeling that the folks will return to the market within a few years.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All you BSNL Landline Broadband owners must be excited to hear the news from the telecom minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on how BSNL has redefined broadband in India by offering...
hello sir/ma'am, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed...
what is mean by inactive satellite in space ?
i m thinking of doing a project that includes serial communication between Xbee module and atmega32 through USART. through some web browsing i found out that these two devices have...
After few days of tweaking, I have finally managed to lower the boot time of my system to ~14s from ~26s. I know 14s is still way too much, but...