CrazyEngineers
  • Sony has a lot of expertise in the portable digital music player segment with its extensive range of Walkmans, headphones and speakers. Many of you must have bought either one or all of the above mentioned products at any point of your life, but what if you wanted all those features in one package? Sony has the answer with its range of Walkman WH Series that combines the features of the three products in a stylish avatar. Available in 4GB and 16GB variants it can store and playback MP3, WMA, AAC-LC, and Linear PCM file formats. To indulge in a surround sound experience, just put the headphones down on your neck and with a press of a button you activate the xLOUD speakers.

Sony WH (1)
    Sony WH (2) Sony WH (5) Sony WH (3) Sony WH (4)

Even though these models are wireless, Sony bundles a cable that helps you to listen tracks from your tablet and smartphone. This feature had been missed out of the #-Link-Snipped-# where you were stuck with the music stored on the onboard memory only. Sony claims that WH Series of Walkman will last up to 20 hours music on a full charge and offer 60 minutes of playback from a quick 3 minute charge. To cater your listening preferences Sony has included sound modes like dynamic, enhanced bass, clear bass and sustained mid-to-high range vocals. As usual Sony has not divulged details regarding its price and availability, but we are sure these Walkmans aren’t going to be cheap.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberSep 12, 2013

If the features promised are true then people who lovemusic wont think of money.The quick charge facility and battery feature is quite astonishing.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • prahu mac

MemberSep 12, 2013

i don't think they will be available at a cheaper price!!!!!!
    Cancel
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberSep 12, 2013

The gadget is really good, considering it can act as speakers too..However, I'm little doubtful of the charging, just 3 minute charging and it would last for 60 minutes😨 Plus, let's wait for Sony to reveal it's price 👀
    Cancel
  • marcel Ripke

MemberSep 16, 2013

Sure it won't be cheap, but still the price wouldn't be my first reason of not buying this. I would rather have a headphone with a more slim design. I like the inovation of new possibilities, but still the design is a bit out dated.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register