SONY BRAVIA LCD TVs does its bit for the Global Energy Crisis

The Global Energy Crisis is a matter of concern across the world. In every country, ways and means are being sought to reduce the consumption of energy.

Sony as a company completely understands the nature of this crisis. Through its BRAVIA range of LCD TVs it does its bit to reduce the strain on the environment and thereby alleviate the energy crisis.

Which is why, the BRAVIA LCD TVs contain the Ambient Light Sensor technology. The sensors automatically detect how much ambient lighting is present in a room and adjusts the brightness accordingly. This has a dual benefit – it reduces the strain on the viewer’s eyes as well as reduces the energy consumed.

Thanks to its innovative technology, BRAVIA was recently awarded the prestigious European Commission 2007 Sustainable Energy Europe Award.
😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, every one.... I done project on core java..for load balancing in a distributed system............ our main goal of the project is to "avoid the network crash".......balancing a load.......... problem...
hello, enginerrs...i'm leading..my..web browsing..center..one.of.our..customer ..is..created..a..problem..in..all..of..5.computrs..that is:..when we.just.click..on the..Internet explorer..its..automatically..opening..his..website..only..even..i tried..to change..that..url..into..goole.co.in...its..not..changing...so..what to do???😔😔😔
Hello of all gr8! Mech Engineers I have got a list of Mech Engg. book over the net try it out As i am having slow internet connection m posting...
was watching a serial in one of the local channels where they were discussing about bio fuels Bio Fuels are those which are generated from various biological substances example plants.Ethanol...
Hi I m a final yr student of B. Tech of Electronics and communication .I realy wanna knw some project topics in communication.