Something creative in image processing

I want to do something very creative on image processing. I don't know how to start?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mamta Beniwal
    I want to do something very creative on image processing. I don't know how to start?
    The first thing would obviously be to figure out what you want to do. Creativity will be a direct result of experimentation which you can begin right away. Tell us what all ideas you have in your mind or want to do and ask questions so that experts here can help you out 😀
  • Mamta Beniwal
    Mamta Beniwal
    The_Big_K
    The first thing would obviously be to figure out what you want to do. Creativity will be a direct result of experimentation which you can begin right away. Tell us what all ideas you have in your mind or want to do and ask questions so that experts here can help you out 😀
    I would like to do something that will help our police force to catch the culprit or criminals included in attacks and bomb blast...something like a surveillance system....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mamta Beniwal
    I would like to do something that will help our police force to catch the culprit or criminals included in attacks and bomb blast...something like a surveillance system....
    I've an idea that'd really be useful. It's been done, but I don't see it being used in India. The idea is to develop a smart vehicle number identification system and then catch the traffic signal jumpers.

Another idea would be to face recognition systems. It'd be great if you could develop a low-cost one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I am currently working on a port construction project. Can anyone give me any idea of what to tackle in such project? I am not worried about the...
This is a Logic Puzzle about men who commute daily to their jobs.​Amos, Clem, Dave, Eric, and Glen all live and work in small towns along the notorious Interstate Highway...
Can u help me to implement this project titled Fire and smoke alarm system with auto-dialer to fire station.
Hello could anyone please suggest a good book for the beginners on Android?
i am taking part in tpp nd my topic is cryptography nd network security... plz help me to get right and appropriate contents.... so that i can eligible to deliver...